Dr. Jane purchased the dental practice from her father, Dr. F. Michael Maisch who has been practicing in this location for over thirty years. She grew up in the Lansing area, received her B.S. in Biology from the University of Michigan and went on to earn her D.D.S. from the University of Michigan in 2005. After completing a General Practice Residency at Metrohealth Medical Center in Cleveland, OH, Dr. Jane associated in a variety of family practices as well as a public health clinic. She is happy to be serving the Perry area, and hopes to fill her father's shoes and continue the level of care he set out to provide. Dr. Jane and her husband, Matt, have a son, Samuel, who was born in 2008 and a daughter, Leah, who was born in 2015. She enjoys University of Michigan athletics, reading, and cooking in her spare time.
- Dixie has been with our team since 1982, first as a dental assistant and now as office manager. She has also been a massage therapist since 1995. One of Dixie’s most enjoyable hobbies is clogging with the LA Cloggers, and her greatest joy is spending time with her two grandchildren.
- Kaitlyn is our full-time hygienist. She graduated from Lansing Community College in 2012. Kaitlyn is a resident of Fowler where she lives with her husband John. In her spare time, she enjoys running and spending time with friends and family.
- Betsy is our part-time hygienist. She graduated from Lansing Community College. She and her husband, Jordan, have two sons - Cooper and Miles. They enjoy spending time outdoors and camping.
- Christine is our most senior dental assistant hired in 2000 and she did all her training here at Maisch Family Dental. You will meet her when you come for a dental appointment as she assists Dr. Jane. Christine is a lifelong resident of the Morrice area. She and her husband Matt have three children - Kylie, Kaylin and Covin.
- Shannon joined our team as a dental assistant to Dr. Jane in 2016. She and her husband Ken are both graduates of Byron High School. They have three daughters - Katie, Anna and Abigail. Shannon enjoys running and spending time with her family.