Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made a few changes to our protocols. Evaluations of what practices are safest are ongoing and fluid. We are using what we know to be the most up-to-date recommendations by the Center for Disease Control and American Dental Association to act as guidelines to keep you and us as safe as possible. Here’s what to expect:
- Please RESCHEDULE your appointment if:
- you have been sick with any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (cough, shortness of breath, fever, muscle pain, loss of taste or smell).
- you have been in contact with anyone known to have or suspected of having COVID-19
- you feel your health conditions make you a high risk for contacting COVID-19 and you prefer to stay away from public places.
- Please only BRING YOURSELF to your appointment unless accompanying family or friends wait in the car.
- Children should be accompanied by ONE PARENT or assigned adult. This allows social distancing in our small reception area.
- Please WAIT IN YOUR CAR until your appointment time and then call us to make sure we are ready for you before entering the building.
- Please ARRIVE ON TIME. If you arrive late, we may not be able to see you as we must have enough time between patients for thorough disinfection.
- WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST THAT YOU WEAR A MASK when you come in.
- You will be asked to SANITIZE YOUR HANDS upon entry (and again before you leave) and we will be screening for high risk patients that should not be seen with questions and by TAKING YOUR TEMPERATURE. If we feel there is any reason you should not be seen, we will reschedule your appointment.
- You will see us in NEW PROTECTIVE GEAR including gowns, face shields and respirator masks. While this decreases the intimate feel we strive to provide, it is necessary to follow the current guidelines. We will also be disinfecting common areas regularly.
- Please CONSIDER WEARING EXTRA LAYERS, as the office will be maintained at a cooler temperature due to the additional protective gear worn by the staff.
- If you develop COVID-19 within 14 days of your appointment with us, PLEASE NOTIFY US so we can take proper precautions.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Together we can prioritize oral health in the safest way possible!