Dr. Jane purchased the dental practice from her father, Dr. F. Michael Maisch who has been practicing in this location for over thirty years. She grew up in the Lansing area, received her B.S. in Biology from the University of Michigan and went on to earn her D.D.S. from the University of Michigan in 2005. After completing a General Practice Residency at Metrohealth Medical Center in Cleveland, OH, Dr. Jane associated in a variety of family practices as well as a public health clinic. She is happy to be serving the Perry area, and hopes to fill her father's shoes and continue the level of care he set out to provide. Dr. Jane and her husband, Matt, have a son, Samuel, who was born in 2008 and a daughter, Leah, who was born in 2015. She enjoys University of Michigan athletics, reading, and cooking in her spare time.
- As one of our dental hygienists, Kaitlyn is here to make sure your teeth are clean and healthy! Kaitlyn graduated from LCC in 2012 with her degree in dental hygiene and has been with us since 2013. She lives in her hometown of Fowler with her husband John and son Graham. She enjoys spending time with her friends and family. In the summer you might find her on a boat at her family cottage soaking in the Michigan sunshine.
- As one of our dental hygienists, Betsy is here to make sure your teeth are clean and healthy! Betsy graduated from MSU with a degree in Human Biology and went on to become a registered dental hygienist after graduating from LCC in 2013 and started with us the same year. She lives in Williamston with her husband Jordan and two sons, Cooper and Miles. In her free time, she is probably on a sideline somewhere, watching her boys play football, baseball, basketball, or track! She is also a baker and treats us to her amazing cakes and cupcakes (when we’re lucky!)
- Christine has been with Maisch Family Dental since the year 2000 and is probably who you will talk to first when you call the office or come through our door. After 20 years working as a dental assistant, she is excited to be up front making sure the business (and your appointments) run perfectly! She lives nearby in Morrice with her husband and son, and has 2 grown daughters. Christine enjoys gardening, crocheting, and exploring Michigan in her camper during the summer.
- Ashley has been a dental assistant since 2015 and we were fortunate to have her join us in 2020 and she is excited to serve our patient family! She is originally from Owosso and now lives here in Perry with her husband and three children. She spends most of her free time with her friends and family, and especially loves camping and working on projects in her home. You will meet Ashley as she works chairside with Dr. Jane and helps keep you comfortable while you have dental work completed.
- Monica joined us as a dental assistant in 2020 which is new to her but she is finding out that it suits her well! She comes to us with a variety of experiences including 15 years of owning a daycare (she loves kids!) Monica now lives right here in Perry, is engaged to her fiancé Jeff, and is the proud mom of 4 children. Outside the office you might find her baking delicious desserts or enjoying any outdoor activity such as boating, biking or gardening. You will meet Monica as she works chairside with Dr. Jane and helps keep you comfortable while you have dental work completed.